Monday, December 5, 2016

Daily Pictures return

Many of you know that I did a daily photo blog for six years. I'm now doing daily photos again but in a different format, Instagram. My plan had been to do both Instagram and the photo blog but I downloaded the latest update on my iPhone and now the pictures from my phone no longer go to my computer. If you would like to follow along you can find me on Instagram user name thrulindaseyes.
I'd like to thank my granddaughter Kayla for getting me started. If I can ever get the photos from my phone to my computer I may post them on the old blog.

Cyber Monday found me shopping for stencils, I probably shouldn't be on mailing lists because I can't resist getting a few while they are on sale. Here are the additions to my collection.
Please note that they are not all leaves.

The Weekly Leaf

I did a solarFast print of a willow branch. This is just before it went out in the sunshine.


Week #49



Daily Stitching updates

Gelli prints #334-340




Shades of Orange #261-267



I'll be linking up later in the week to "Off the Wall Friday" and "Slow Sunday Stitching".

3 comments:

  1. I've never been on Instagram, but your photos will be an incentive.
    Love your new stencils. I am a sucker for them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you on Instagram! Your Solar Fast prints/blocks are always wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitches as always! Love the new leaf block!
    Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete