Wednesday, July 6, 2016

One more road trip

Last Thanksgiving when my three children and their families were here, they all decided that we should meet in Reno for July 4th weekend and my younger sons birthday. It actually happened! We had four delightful days, some hiking, lots of pool time and a whole lot of celebration.

My four youngest grand children 

 Pooltime.


The adults, minus my husband who took the picture.

We also had lunch with Don's youngest daughter and her family, and watched a live feed of the gender reveal/baby shower in Phoenix. We will be welcoming a great grandson in November.

The Weekly Leaf

I did a Solarfast print of three ginkgo leaves, avocado solar fast on yellow hand dyed fabric. I thought I had taken a process picture, but I can't find it.

Week #27




Daily Stitching updates

Gelli prints #180-188






Shades of Orange #107-115




Linked to "Off the Wall Friday"

2 comments:

  1. Being with family is always the best, isn't it!!! Looks like you all had a great time. I've finished 4 solar leaf print pieces (all 12" x 12") for an exchange I'm in. Now to make some for myself! Thanks again for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your leaf jumps off your page!

    ReplyDelete