66"x72"This is one of those unplanned projects made from lots of leftovers and scraps. I don't remember when I started making the blocks, but it was at least three years ago. Every time I had leftover green , blues and reds I would cut them into strips, make four patches from most of them, add borders around the four patches, then put them in a bag to save. It was one of those things that I would do when I just needed some mindless sewing. This summer I took all the blocks (3 different sizes) with me when we went to the lake for girls week. This was the layout I worked out, sewed them all together while at the lake and then brought it home to languish again. I finally decided to quilt it and be done with it. The picture isn't great, the edges really aren't wavy, but thats the best I could do with it stuck to the design wall. I have no idea what I will do with it, for now it will just be added to the 'pile'.
The Weekly Leaf
This weeks leaf was plucked from my slowly dying garden, it's a cantaloupe leaf. I used the gelli plate to print it.
Weekly Leaf #43
Line Dance #295-#300
Here's how it looks at almost 2/3's done.
Linked to "Off the Wall Friday"