Monday, March 26, 2012

More birthday gifts!

Yesterday my friends Lisa Flowers Ross and Kathleen Probst drove out to visit, have lunch and see my studios. My friend Barb Huck also joined us and we had a delightful afternoon, talking, sharing, eating and talking some more. Lisa and Kathleen each made a piece of artwork for me and they both included circles.

This is Lisa's piece, she stamped the background fabric with the roman numerals for 65. I've hung this one in my office.



This is Kathleen's piece with the aqua and lime color combo I love. This one is hanging near the dining room table.



If you get Quilting Arts magazine, in the current issue you can see a fun piece that Barb made for the "Time Flies" challenge. Hers was one of the eight that were published.

It's great having such talented, creative friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment