Saturday, December 19, 2009

new project


This is a glimpse at parts of a new project I'm working on. I'm doing several pieces that will all hang together, they will all be the same size, all the same image(a circle), but each one will be executed in a different way. Some will be the positive and some the negative of the image. I want to do at least nine different ones, but am aiming for more. They will hang in a grid formation. The group of them together will be one of four pieces that I need to have done by early February. They are for my final assignment of the Art cloth Mastery program.

I've really been having a difficult time focusing and accomplishing anything. I haven't spent anytime out in Studio B, of course the temperature in the studio is around 50 degrees, not exactly conducive to working with dyes and paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment